Monday 22 February 2010

The Bitch is back....


I must admit I was worried....ITIL v3 came out and I was like...WTF!?!

I sort of slunk into my little hole and tried to ignore it as long as possible...I became one of those people who look at ITIL and frown, shake their head and ensure no eye contact is possible with the ITIL Preacher!


So....I travelled to that other side...I saw what they saw...I felt how they felt...and let me tell you something my ITIL Lovers....IT ain't to pretty being an ITIL avoid-er. In fact I can say with some certainty that no one actually wants to be there. And if they do it's just because they don't get it....because for the last two months, I did not get it at all!


But I have been forced to work within the version 3 confines...and can I tell you something...its exactly the same...Version 3 is now just stating the bits we have had to fill in ourselves in the past....its a refresh not a change....

Its still bloody common sense!


I'm love love lovin it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment