Tuesday 27 October 2009

Reflection Time...

Nothing pains more than that moment in an argument that you realise you are in fact wrong!
Personally for me its not just that moment that makes my skin crawl, more the whole idea and reality of being wrong about something!

Personal goal setting from the past has been to try accept correction with grace....practising this is hard considering I am hardly ever wrong! (You didn't think I would miss an opportunity for some ego boosting, did you?)

I guess as I have matured through the years, I have accepted my humanity more, and my idea's may not always be right, but hey at least I still have them.

In this reflective state I find myself in I realise that being wrong isn't the worst thing in the world. Not putting in the effort to making yourself right is! I may be wrong about some things, but my God my passion and driving force will never be, and although I have learnt to roll with the punches, every bruise I get I will remember and learn from!

No comments:

Post a Comment